**Click on any photo below to be taken to a website where you can purchase the item**
- New Spa at Home Microdermabrasion Kit: A once a week microdermabrasion can really help those with acne prone skin or dull skin. I like this kit because it’s easy to clean and easy to use. (Click on the photo of the product to purchase)
2. Can’t afford the kit above but still want to remove the dead skin cells contributing to your dull complexion? Purchase Dr. Brandt’s Microdermabrsion Skin Exfoliant. It smells amazing and will remove residue from makeup in addition to flaky skin. (Click on the photo of the product to purchase)
3. Dry, cracked lips? Fabulips is a godsend! Not only will it remove the dead skin and polish your lips but it will moisturize them as well. This is best to you at night or right before apply a matte lipstick for a smoother appearance.
4. Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Mask: THIS IS THE BEST FOR ACNE!! This will dry the blemishes, decrease the inflammation and remove oil from your skin. It even works on cystic acne. You can also use it to spot treat as needed. If you forget to take your makeup off at night this is a great detoxifier to use the next morning.
a 5. The best overall night cream. Neutrogena Deep Moisture. If you’re my client you have definitely heard me recommend this before. Out of all the night creams on the market, including $300 department store sea kelp, ground diamond, water sphere (eyes rolling), this is the best. Your body is capable of absorbing this product which allows it to plump the skin and not just create the illusion of hydration. I especially like this for women developing fine lines under their eyes. The skin underneath your eyes is very fragile. You want to keep it moisturized so it doesn’t have a crepe appearance.
6. Obagi Professional-C Serum: For brighter, more youthful looking skin. Apply at night and wear sunscreen during the day. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals (toxins in the environment), it also helps boost collagen and is great for overall maintenance of the skin.
7. Sunscreen. There are two sunscreens that I love for every day use. Neutrogena Healthy Defense with Helioplex SPF 30 and Colorscience Mineral Powder Sunscreen Brush. They both great to put on daily. If you’re not wearing makeup go for the Neutrogena. If you wear makeup you can use the Colorsciene as a setting powder. It comes in a variety of colors to match your skin tone. Neither one will clog your pores.
8. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels and Icelandic Relief Eye Cream Pen Set. These patched really de-puff the eyes. You can keep them in the refrigerator for an extra boost. The best way to use them is to put them on first thing in the morning. Eat breakfast, put your eye make up, get dressed and by the time your done the patches will be ready to be removed. Clean off the area with a damp towel and proceed with the rest of your makeup application. They also make a great skin hangover kit for a full face refreshing and it makes a great gift!
9. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask. A quick fix for dull, tired, sallow looking skin. I like this for when you need a quick skin reset before a date or going to a wedding. Leaves you with a squeaky clean look.
Leave a Reply