This entire centerpiece cost me less than $50 to put together. I bought this iron pumpkin from a small business on @etsy and I bought the faux leaves from @michaels for 60% off! Visit my instagram for the exact links @domenique_trupia
Tips to constructing this piece:
• Use a rectangle shaped floral foam (linked) so that your design is long for the center of your table but not as wide where it falls into the plates
• Use a wire cutter to break up the clustered stems so you can spread them around the piece and control the length
• Buy two of each stem so that the piece is balanced.
• After place a branch be sure to spread out the leave or berries attached to it for more volume
• For the center, I used some smaller branches to mark how wide I wanted the piece to be and used them as a guide.
• For the large maple leafs I split the wires into individual pieces and placed them towards the bottom and as filler to make the piece look more full
• When place the gourds in the center place them in the position you want first, then insert small branches around them and then glue the pumpkins down.
#diy #falldecor #diyfalldecor #falldecordiy #diydecor #fallcenterpiece #diycenterpiece #urnfiller #pumpkincenterpiece #fallurnfiller #diyurnfiller #pumpkindecor #thanksgivingtablesetting #thanksgivingdecor