Ingredients: Makes 4 servings
2 lbs Chicken thighs or breast (If you use breast cut them into 2” pieces)
3 C Fresh broccoli
salt + pepper
Rice 1/2 C per serving
2 tbsp Olive oil
4 Green onion chopped
1/2 C Honey
1/2 C Ketchup ( regular or low sugar)
1/3 C Tamari or soy sauce
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. In a small mixing bowl whisk all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
3. Spread the chicken out across the pan and season it with salt + pepper. Sprinkle about 2 tbsp olive oil and rub both side of the chicken in the oil. Add the broccoli and massage the oil into the broccoli as well.
4. Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken and broccoli. Be sure to cover the chicken.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, the sauce should be bubbling. Then turn the oven to broil for 3 minutes. Broil works very fast so be sure to keep an eye on the broccoli so it doesn’t burn. Serve over rice and sprinkle green onion on top
#healthydinnerideas #weeknightdinner #sheetpandinner #healthydinnerrecipes #quickdinner #dinnerideas #cleaneating #foodreel #recipereel #chickenandbroccoli #roastedbroccoli #chickenrecipes #healthyfood #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #nutritionist