This recipe is top 9 allergen free!
This miso ginger dressing is so flavorful you won’t want to eat steak any other way! I save the leftover sauce and pour it over everything until it runs out 😂
I like to serve this with bok choy or Chinese broccoli, over rice. All together it takes about 10 minutes to make!
#steakbites #steakrecipe #asianrecipes #easydinnerideas #quickdinners #weeknightmeal
1 Steak per person, I like NY strip or Ribeye
1 tbsp Tamari or soy sauce per steak
Salt + Pepper
1 tbsp Vegetable oil
*Optional: Bok choy, chinese broccoli and rice
3 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
1/2 Shallot peeled and chopped
1/4 C White miso
2 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Rice vinegar
1 clove garlic
1/3 C Vegetable oil
1. To make the dressing put all the ingredients into a food processor and purée until smooth. Set aside while you make the steak
2. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Chop the steaks into bit size pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan on medium-high. Add the steak and allow it to sear and brown. Add the soy sauce. Cook to your desired temperature and set the steak aside.
4. (optional) If you’re making bok choy or chinese broccoli you can add it to the same pan you cooked the steak in and add 1 tbsp oil and sauté until tender.
5. Serve the dressing on the side of the steak.