5 C Blueberries, frozen
1/2 C Coconut sugar or granulated sugar
5 tbsp Corn starch
1 pinch salt
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Pie crust, frozen, I use Wholly Wholesome brand they sell both gluten free and regular pie crusts. I buy them at wholefoods
Optional toppings: Coconut whipped cream or vegan ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Remove the pie crusts from the freezer and separate them
2. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.
3. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
4. Using a cookie cutter and the second pie crust create star shapes and place them on the pie.
5. Bake the pie for 55-60 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 1 hour at room temperature and then overnight in the refrigerator before serving.