1/2 C Olive oil
2 lb Yukon gold potatoes
1 tbsp Salt
2 C Sour cream (regular or dairy free)
2 tbsp Chives
2 tsp Onion powder
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Dried parsley
1 tsp Dried Dill
1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Boil water and add the potatoes for 15 min or until tender
- Places the potatoes on the baking sheet with some space inbetween them. Squash the potatoes using the back of a mug.
- Roast the potatoes for 30 minutes. They should be lightly browned
- While the potatoes are roasting make the sour cream dip by mixing the sour cream and chives.
- In a separate bowl mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, dried parsley and dried dill. Pour the mixture over the potatoes. Serve with the sour cream on the side and fresh dill spread on top.