Makes 9 brownies in a square 8×8 pan
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (Wnjoy life brand)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant-based milk (I used oat milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips in the microwave. Heat for about 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until fully melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir in sugar. Once combined, add plant-based milk and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until just combined.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until baked through.
- Once cooked, let cool completely before cutting into 9 equal pieces.
Leave a Reply